douyue7408
2011-11-24 12:29 阅读 20
已采纳

如何在运行中将文件压缩并传递给浏览器?

I would like to implement feature like GMail's "get all attachments as zipped file".

Is there a way to select multiple files on server, zip them and on-the-fly pass-through to browser? (something similar to PHP's function readfile used for attachments streaming)

[EDIT]

It seems you misunderstood my intentions, all given examples require to create and close archive before its being sent, I want to stream while archive is created.

Something like unix command (from zip manual): zip -r - . | dd of=/dev/nrst0 obs=16k

[EDIT2]

I have tons of ~2MB files (> 100) to serve, waiting for creation of tmp zip file forces to implement queuing mechanisms and takes storage space... If it can be done through stream/pipe directly to browser, why I should write tmp zip in filesyetm?

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享

2条回答 默认 最新

• 已采纳
    dsgwdigu84950 dsgwdigu84950 2011-11-24 12:36

Have a look at ZipStream-PHP library - it claims to do what you need.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • duanchangnie7996 duanchangnie7996 2011-11-24 12:56

Your PHP host could happen to have the zip extension installed. If so, you should use it. (performance reasons)

Otherwise, for zip archiving, a good library with no dependencies is PclZip.

There obviously was a PEAR library for it, but is now deprecated and focus has been moved over to the PECL (binary) extension I already mentioned. (the whole PEAR ecosystem is gradually rotting down, anyway)

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐