dsuoedtom207012191 2010-12-19 20:06
浏览 64
已采纳

Eclipse + PHP开发/构建/部署环境设置

I'm new to PHP development and was wondering if an automated build/deploy cycle is easy to set up. What I'm thinking is having the PHP project inside Eclipse and being able to start a test instance on a remote test server which I will be controlling from within Eclipse (server start/stop). Also, upon saving changes having them automatically deployed on the server (in a manner similar to jvm's hot deploy). Debugging that remote test server would also be nice! The reason I am thinking of doing this to a remote machine instead of the local one is to have different team members accessing that server in turns from their own PCs.

Please note I am interested in the technicalities of setting up a test environment to assist development not a workflow for deployment.

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duan39779 2010-12-19 21:07
    关注

That would slow down development way to much. It's much more efficent if each member have their own local webserver they can test on.

Introducing a shared server would open up to a lot of problems, for example, how would you handle situations where two members test their code at the same time? You do not want to upload your changes everytime you save a file, that's a lot of wasted time for just data transfer.

I would recommend setting up a continious integration environment with Hudson and pull your repo at a given interval. This can trigger a test run and verify your code. This way, you'll get notified when your code is broken, and who broke it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 linux驱动,linux应用,多线程
  • ¥20 我要一个分身加定位两个功能的安卓app
  • ¥15 基于FOC驱动器,如何实现卡丁车下坡无阻力的遛坡的效果
  • ¥15 IAR程序莫名变量多重定义
  • ¥15 (标签-UDP|关键词-client)
  • ¥15 关于库卡officelite无法与虚拟机通讯的问题
  • ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频
  • ¥15 GEO datasets中基因芯片数据仅仅提供了normalized signal如何进行差异分析