dongmu3269 2015-04-13 10:10
浏览 628

刷新Div的内容而不刷新整个页面

I have around 90 divisions in my page which can navigated by next and previous buttons.

Now these divisions have textboxes which retrieves tables values from the database on page refresh.

The thing with this kind of refresh is that if I'm on the 67th division and the page reloads, it goes back to the first divsion. I want that if I press a button inside any div, that div only will refresh with new table values from the database.

I have come across several codes, but none of it refreshes the div at realtime, for example if I save two textbox values, it will show the textbox values at that time. If I go then to phpmyadmin and delete one of the rows, come back to the textbox and press the refresh button,it should just update the textbox values with new data, in this case only first row should be present

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM du_contacts where DU_no=$du_no");
$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);

<td><input type="Text" name="DU"  maxlength="25" value="<?php echo $row[1]; ?>" id="DU_contact_name_0" >

This is how i retrieve data in to the textbox.. all i want is when i press a button, the data in the textbox should change to the recent data in table.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanmoen784988 2015-04-13 10:19
    关注

Use ajax call or load to make that div content refresh its data

$("#id").load('content.html');

or

$.ajax({
            type:"GET",
            url:"your_url",
            data: qS,
            datatype: 'html',
            success: function(data){
               $("#div").html(data);
            }
        }).done(function() {
            alert('done')
        });

Try this out: https://stackoverflow.com/a/22577506/2498251

An example:

http://jsfiddle.net/pX5kr/

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码