dongxuan1314 2014-10-15 04:06
浏览 79
已采纳

使用MDBTools对大表进行分段错误

I am getting a segmentation fault when using MDBTools with large Microsoft Access tables within a database. Querying small tables works fine, but anything large (Have tables with roughly 80,000 rows) causes a segmentation fault.

I am using CentOS 6.5 with MDBTools and UnixODBC, trying to connect via PDO with PHP.

When I do a isql dashboard followed by help largetable I get a segmentation fault. When I do help smalltable the results are displayed correctly. How can I resolve this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongliaojing0554 2014-10-15 09:27
    关注

You are in a world of pain with mdbtools. It is not actively developed, there are 100s of bug reports on sourceforge and my personal experience with it is pretty bad. Your options are

1. run isql under the debugger (gdb) and when it crashes, type "bt" (for back trace) then look in the code to see where it is failing and fix it.

e.g.

gdb /usr/local/bin/isql dashboard now enter r (to run) and hit enter type help largetable and enter when it crashes hit bt and enter

that will tell you where it fell over and I'm betting somewhere in mdbtools. Now you need to get the source and work out what went wrong - you'll need to know C to do this.

1. get some other method of reading mdbs like another MS Access ODBC driver but I only know of commercial ones for non-Windows platforms - that is what I did.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 LiBeAs的带隙等于0.997eV,计算阴离子的N和P
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 来真人,不要ai!matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决,
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误