douzhan1963 2014-08-25 19:46
浏览 49
已采纳

Paypal IPN已经过验证。 如果我需要退款该怎么办?

I'm selling from my php site and I accept paypal payments, I've got a limited number of products, buyers have them in their carts, and availability is not enough for them all. If they pay with paypal at the same time I need to refound one of them. Is this approach correct, or is it preferable to check availability before the payment IPN notification?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshan0202405 2014-08-25 19:54
    关注

That sounds like a poor user flow. Once you get verification that an item is sold, reduce your inventory in your database. Before sending them to Paypal, verify that you have enough inventory to fulfill their order.

If you get a scenario where say you have one item left and two users were directed to Paypal to purchase it, whoever you receive notification of successful payment first, gets it. The other, you can do a few things:

1. Place the item on backorder, let the user know when it'll come in with an estimate. When it comes in, send it to them.
    2. Allow the user to choose whether they want the backorder, or to cancel their order, in which case they get a refund
    3. If, once a product sells out, there are none left forever, you can immediately issue a refund.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算
  • ¥15 java如何提取出pdf里的文字?