duannaikuang1301 2012-08-02 12:30
浏览 17

Zend应用程序和点击欺诈检测

Hi i have an zend application which generate an ads based content, when a user signup he can start sharing the ads by just copy paste the URL in fb,tw or g+ . The problems is i had detected a several clicks from the same ip address from users...some goes 200 clicks within few seconds.What is best way to prevent multiple clicks from a similar ip address? need an idea in code form..Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmangwei3822 2012-08-02 12:40
    关注

Due to network setup, one company with 1,000 employees could all have the same IP address. If 200 of them all get an E-mail memo to click something, it could appear as if the same IP has clicked a link 200 times in a few seconds. (My Company does this. Though, we don't have 1,000 office employees.) So you have to account for this if you want each of those people to be counted if they're individuals.

(1) One thing to do is to set a cookie on the first click and then ignore further clicks if they have that cookie. This will help with the above as it will be per PC. Since this scenario, you're not dealing with people likely trying to game the system, they will likely have Cookies enabled.

(2) Second thing to do is to store the IP address. You can allow "x" number of clicks in a given timeframe and then start rejecting clicks from that IP address after that time, until "Y" amount of time has passed. This will help with those trying to game the system and who will more likely not have cookies enabled due #1 above.

You could store these in a database with a timestamp and then just apply some business logic on the timestamp for what you want to accept in terms of "clicks per second per IP".

Now, this is all a fairly "uncomplicated" way of trying to prevent click fraud. Search Engines and other business who sell ads employ a much more complicated logic for avoiding click fraud. They will also look at metrics such as the user agent string, etc.

I hope that helps!

Cheers!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?