dtm41506 2011-10-19 10:35
浏览 63
已采纳

Magento在类别页面上显示产品比较

I have bought Magento template. It has product comparsion disabled. I managed to display it on shopping cart page, but for some reason it is not visible in product category page (just select any category and it is that page). How can I display product comparsion in product category page ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhui1630 2011-10-19 11:07
    关注

If it is missing then it is either:

1. removed : you can add this back to your template by comparing your theme template against the same template in app/design/frontend/base/default/template/ code with diff tool suitable to you (winmerge.org under windows, changes under os-x and so on)

2. not working: start to debug the variables and conditions and again compare to initial implementation in base directory template (refer to point 1.)

Ps: even tho you are not Chuck Norris and you don't have the Magento manual then you can always use the common sense and basic theming guides/understanding to compare changes against defaults. It's the same in every project/software/woodwork and so on. Your biggest improvement on getting magento documentation would be understanding the concepts and using version control (to be able to travel back in time), diff (tools that give you understanding about differences) and grep/awk (to ease your way through codebase)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 求解达问题(有红包)
  • ¥15 请解包一个pak文件
  • ¥15 不同系统编译兼容问题
  • ¥100 三相直流充电模块对数字电源芯片在物理上它必须具备哪些功能和性能?
  • ¥30 数字电源对DSP芯片的具体要求
  • ¥20 antv g6 折线边如何变为钝角
  • ¥30 如何在Matlab或Python中 设置饼图的高度
  • ¥15 nginx中的CORS策略应该如何配置