douxian1923 2011-07-17 18:43
浏览 25
已采纳

PHP验证textarea输入以发送电子邮件

I am trying to create a PHP page for users to send emails to other users in HTML. On my page (email.php) there is a textarea for user to input their message.

Since I send the email from my server I don't want the user to write malicious code/message content (html, links, php, bad words etc) that will result in my servers email IP getting banned as spam.

I know I can validate by using functions like str_replace() htmlentities() strip_tags() etc

How can I stop the user from entering tags, links etc in textarea so the email is clean when sent. Is there some function to just filter the whole message string if it matches an email body format or a way to convert the message string to just clear text so any malicious links/tags will just show to the user as a href='/link'>malicious link not 'malicous link' and instead of html tags running they just show as the tag itself?

Like gumtree for instance when you send email you get form with textarea for message

thanks for any suggestions

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongruo4601 2011-07-17 18:48
    关注

Could you clarify a bit?

From what you've described, strip_tags() then htmlentities() seems sufficient, unless I misunderstand what you are asking. Both functions are not for validation, but filtering.

strip_tags() removes PHP and HTML tags, and htmlentities() will ensure applicable characters are converted to their HTML entity equivalents.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?