doulongdan2264 2011-07-14 08:05
浏览 68
已采纳

PHP - fgetcsv - 引号标记在UTF-8编码的Web应用程序中输入丢失

I'm trying to import data from CSV files into a web app that uses utf-8 encoding. I'm using fgetcsv (I don't have to if there's a better way). I'm using utf8_encode to attempt to translate characters from whatever the file's encoding is. When I call mb_check_encoding on strings that come out of this particular file, I get 'ASCII'.

There are a few strange characters in the input. utf8_encode deals happily with é characters (where before they were coming out as black diamond question marks). However, it fails to translate double quotes and apostrophes, and instead just removes them.

Help much appreciated, thanks. I'm using CakePHP, in case that gives me some more options!

Edit - I meant utf8_encode, not utf8_decode.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doq8211 2011-07-14 09:53
    关注

You only need one call to iconv with the correct charset for the $in_charset parameter.

$utf8Text = iconv($inputCharset, 'UTF-8', $text);

You need to know the input charset. There's no way around it. Make a specification that all input needs to be in ISO-8859-1, or whatever you prefer. Alternatively, find out what the charset of your input is (ask the author, test yourself in an editor, whatever). Alternatively, require that the input needs to specify what encoding it's in somewhere, somehow.

Encoding is not black magic. You just need to be aware of what encoding some text is in and what encoding you want it to be in. Then use a function like iconv that can cleanly translate the characters from one encoding to another. utf8_encode and utf8_decode translate between ISO-8859-1 and UTF-8. Their names are chosen terribly, since they suggest they can automagically translate anything from and to UTF-8, but that's not the case.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题