duanhui1185 2011-01-20 17:19
浏览 8
已采纳

将数据从自定义博客移动到Wordpress?

Ok so i have this custom blog that i now need to move over to wordpress. I tried using the import features in wordpress but that didnt work as planned. The custom blog is written in php and has a userscomments table, authors table, and posts table. Is there an easy way to move all these posts over to wordpress and preserve all the comments per post.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudi5892 2011-01-20 17:51
    关注

If the custom blog doesn't have an export function that will dump its data into a format WordPress can read, then it may be that you'll have to roll your own. There are 2 approaches:

1. Do a database-only import, using code or SQL tools along with information from the WordPress Codex entry on the WP database. This will probably be fairly simple from a coding standpoint, but you have to make sure you get it right.
    2. Use the WordPress API to create the posts based on the output from the old system. This will involve a bit more learning, but it's the Right Way™ to do it, and means that you learn the WordPress API rather than the database structure.

If I were doing it myself, I'd choose option #2.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题