dongqiao5573 2011-01-04 16:38
浏览 50
已采纳

标头重定向和维护会话以及安全性

I'm developing a shopping cart that uses for example Captcha to validate that a user is human. When an incorrect submission is received the user is redirected to the original validation page by

<?php header('Location:https://mysite.com/cart.php?PHPSESSID=mysessionid'); ?>

Unfortunately, if I do not send the session id in the URL I loose all my session data in the page and calls to session_start() initiate a new session. It seems that in PHP this is the only way to do this. I feel that this method is a bit insecure as any user could hijack a session by using the URL and using the session id that they obtained. This could be done by the user leaving my site and having the above URL be noted as the referring page in whatever site they browsed to next. Is there a better way to hide this variable? It seems like an awful big risk to allow this information to be out in the open and a medium to hijack sessions all the same space. Thanks for reading!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douou0977 2011-01-04 16:48
    关注

Usually PHP sessions are re-initialized from a HTTP cookie that the browser sends along with the initial request.

In essense, as long as the session cookie stays valid and gets sent, the user can freely direct the browser on any random page and have the session re-initialized on return.

If the session does not get re-initialized then a good place to start would be to find out "why?".

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?