dousong2023 2014-11-19 21:35
浏览 69

这是否足以阻止垃圾邮件机器人?

So for my responsive site, when in the mobile-scale, I have an "Email Us" button that the user can tap to open up the email client.

Originally this was a simple mailto:, but I've since changed it, but as I wanted to keep the changes to an absolute minimum, I decided upon the following method:

Replace the "mailto:example@email.com with a link to redirect.php in my site directory. All that is in redirect.php is this:

<?php

header('Location: mailto:example@email.com');
    exit();

?>

And it behaves totally fine! That was the only spot where the email address was present in the HTML or JS, so I felt like it would be overkill to do a complete encryption of the email.

So my question is this: Is this enough to effectively keep spam-bots out? If no, what extra steps are necessary?

Obviously you can't 100% stop them from happening, but I figured as the actual address is only on the server-side, that would significantly reduce the risk. Right?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongmimeng5500 2014-11-19 21:55
    关注

The way you're doing it is not wrong and can help you a lot, however if you really want to kill spam the best way is to use a Captcha, even if basic.

If I were you I would try this method for some time and if you keep receiving spam, I would introduce a simple Captcha in a lightbox with a button asking if the user is human. If so the user would be redirected to your redirect.php

I think this way is simple for the user to press a button, for you to implement and would kill 95% of bots.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端