dtvq4978 2014-03-23 08:45
浏览 45
已采纳

如何解析字符串 - 详细解释和语法信息

I would like to parse a sting of data in a shell script with a simple 1 line expression. But I do not know how or where to find any information describing how it is done. All the examples I can find just looks like an illegal math equations, and I can not find any documentation describing how it works.

First, what exactly is this form of parsing called so I know what I am talking about and what to search for. Secondly, where can I find what it all means so I can learn how to use it correctly and not just copy some one else's work with little understanding of how it works.

/\.(\w+)/*.[0-9]/'s/" /"
/g;s/=/
/gp

I recall learning about this in perl a couple decades ago, but have long since forgotten what it all means. I have spent days searching for information on what this all means. All I can find are specific examples with no explanations of what it is technically called and how it works!

I want to separate each field then extract the key name and numerical data in a shell script. I realize some forms of parsing are done differently in shell scripts as opposed to php or perl scripts. But I need to learn the parsing syntax used to filter out the specific data sets that I could use in both, shell and php.

Currently I need to parse a single line of data from a file in a shell script for a set of conditionals required by other support scripts.

#!/bin/sh
Line=`cat ./dump.txt`
#Line = "V:12.46 A:3.427 AV:6.08 D:57.32 S:LOAD CT:45.00 P:42.71 AH:2016.80"

# for each field parse data  ("/[A-Z]:[0-9]/}" < $Line)
# $val[$1] = $2

# $val["V"] = "12.46"
# $val["AV"] = "6.08"

if $val["V"] < 11.4
then
~/controls/stop.sh
else 
~/controls/start.sh
fi

if $val["AV"] > 10.7
then 
echo $val["AV"] > ./source.txt
else
echo "DOWN" > ./source.txt
fi

I need to identify and separate the difference between "V:" and "AV:".

In php I can use foreach & explode into an array. But I am tired of writing half a page of code for some thing that can be done in a single line. I need to learn a simpler and more efficient way to parse data from a string and extract the data in to a usable variable.

$Line = file_get_contents("./dump.txt");
$field = explode (' ' , $Line);
foreach($field as $arg)
{
$val = explode (':' , $arg);
$data[$val[0]] = $val[1];
}
# $data["V"] = "12.46"
# $data["AV"] = "6.08"

A quick shell example is much appreciated, but I really need to know "HOW TO" do this my self. Please give me some links or search criteria to find the definitions and syntax to these parsing expressions.

Thank you in advance for your help.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doumicheng6732 2014-03-23 09:21
    关注

The parsing patterns you're talking about are commonly referred to as regular expressions or regex.

For php you can find a lot of helpful information from http://au1.php.net/manual/en/book.pcre.php

Regex is quite hard especially for complex expressions so I usually google search for an online regex expression tester. Preferably one which highlights whats being matched. Javascript ones are especially good as the results are instant and the regex syntax is the same for PHP.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能
  • ¥15 jmeter脚本回放有的是对的有的是错的
  • ¥15 r语言蛋白组学相关问题
  • ¥15 Python时间序列如何拟合疏系数模型
  • ¥15 求学软件的前人们指明方向🥺