dongtuo3530 2014-02-11 23:44
浏览 21
已采纳

使用PHP中的PDO基于主键读取MySQL数据库

My code doesn't seem to work. I'm using the following:

$statement   = $db->prepare("SELECT * FROM carts WHERE (order_id = ':order_id')");
$result      = $statement->execute(array(':order_id' => $order_id));
$result      = $statement->fetch(); 

Which returns a boolean according to gettype($result); print_r($result) simply displays Array, though this is not expected. The data I'm reading is:

My Data

So I should expect an Array to be returned, not a Boolean. The PDO is correct and working, as I can call a write command. What's the best way using PDO to read a row based on the Primary Key order_id into a parsable array?

And as a split, is there a more efficient way than SELECT * WHERE to read a single row of data from a TABLE when the data is based on the Primary Key?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doumou8527 2014-02-12 00:06
    关注

before all, set properly your error mode. If you can run the query with single quotes without an error popping, set this:

$db->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE,PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION);
    $statement = $db->prepare("SELECT * FROM carts WHERE order_id=:order_id");
    $result = $statement->execute(array(':order_id' => $order_id));
    $row = ($result ? $statement->fetch(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC) : array('problem' => 'with your query'));
    print_r($result);

PDO fails with single-quotes around parameters. check your $result for the return value of execute(). you may have to specify a fetching mode for the fetch. depending on your sql database, parenthesis around the condition may also cause the query to fail.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器