dourang20110122 2013-05-01 14:21
浏览 614

收到此错误:Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers:[Microsoft] [ODBC Driver Manager]指定的DSN包含体系结构不匹配

We have a PHP script on our server that generates a batch file that is set to run at a specific time of day in Task Scheduler. The batch file calls a vbs file that contacts several computers through ODBC to retrieve data and insert it in our MySQL db. This has been working fine for weeks, but today I get this error message:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

I don't know what this error means or how to fix it. Please help, thanks!!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjia4220 2013-05-02 06:46
    关注

This question has been asked many times on stackoverflow so try searching for architecture mismatch. You are attempting to mix a 32 bit application with a 64 bit ODBC driver or vice versa. See 64-bit ODBC and Why do I get error "The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application"?. You need to create a DSN using the right ODBC Driver Manager i.e., the 32 bit one or the 64 bit one depending on the architecture of your application. The 32 bit ODBC driver manager is located at %windir%\syswow64\odbcad32.exe

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀