duangu1878 2013-03-15 16:05
浏览 6
已采纳

通过AJAX删除项目后,页面向上滚动

Description : Hello I am developing Online food ordering site. I have almost completed the project but i am stuck at shopping cart..

Problem: I am facing problem when i delete the item from the cart which i have selected the page is scrolling up when i delete item from the cart.. I am using AJAX to add and delete items from the cart.

What will be the possible solution so that page do not scroll up when i delete the item from cart.??

You can check out here is the link : http://gogaily.com/restaurant_details.php?hotel_id=14 after page redirects click on MENU tab to view Menu items ... When u click on Menu items Cart will be displayed ,once u delete the item from cart Page scroll up.. How to avoid the page getting scrolled up.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doushan6692 2013-03-15 16:16
    关注

That’s because you are using a link element with href="#" – the empty hash gets treated as “scroll to top” by browsers.

You simple have to suppress the “normal” link functionality after executing your JS code – keywords are event.preventDefault or return false (the latter for “traditional” event handling.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。
  • ¥15 绘制多分类任务的roc曲线时只画出了一类的roc,其它的auc显示为nan
  • ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号