doucan4873 2012-09-26 06:17
浏览 59
已采纳

PHP LinkedIn API与Jav​​ascript LinkedIN API集成

first I was using JAVASCRIPT linkedin API for getting profile information and its working very fine. But now I want to use PHP LinkedIN API for my Project, but the point is I want to use PHP API just for authorization purpose and rest of code I want in Javascript such as getting profile information and people search method calls using IN object.

I am able to authorize using PHP API but my problem is when I try to use IN object it tells that first you need to authorize.

So is their any mechanism by which Javascript API knows that I authorized the user already and then start to use the IN object?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqwh0108 2012-09-28 08:29
    关注

If you're signed in via linkedin and have previously authorized the application, you can start making javascript calls directly. JS API uses OAuth 2.0, where tokens are exchanged transparently via the token and the server. This authentication flow is much easier than the server-based authentication, which still uses OAuth 1.0a (I think).

But if you need to make PHP-based calls after authenticating via JS, this article should help you: https://developer.linkedin.com/documents/exchange-jsapi-tokens-rest-api-oauth-tokens

However, it seems that you want to authenticate via PHP, and then make calls via JS, which I don't understand why.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换