dpdhsq0783 2012-04-20 16:18
浏览 24
已采纳

谁能解释这个加扰功能是如何工作的?

I'm working with a function taken from Corrupt (a web based piece of software used to get "glitchy" effects using jpeg images). This function can be found in the corrupt.php file on line 23. At the moment it's not making the files glitchy enough. I made this images to show you how I want the images to look. This was made by opening the jpeg in a text editor and cutting certain lines and pasting them in other places.

I want this function to do a similar thing but at the moment it doesn't. Any ideas? Is there a better way of doing this maybe?

function scramble($content, $size) {
    $sStart = 10;
    $sEnd = $size-1;
    $nReplacements = rand(1, 30);

for($i = 0; $i < $nReplacements; $i++) {
        $PosA = rand($sStart, $sEnd);
        $PosB = rand($sStart, $sEnd);

$tmp = $content[$PosA];
        $content[$PosA] = $content[$PosB];
        $content[$PosB] = $tmp;
    }

return($content);
}
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dro7152 2012-04-20 16:23
    关注

It is randomly swapping information around in the data arrays loaded from your image. This causes a valid image to come out with invalid image information in some sectors. Also, image files sometimes contain additional information at the front/end of the file; this does not look like it takes that into account and could corrupt that information as well.

To increase the amount of swaps you will want to increase the number of replacements. The bit of code you are particularly interested in is rand(1, 30);; I would suggest increasing the minimum amount of scramble first and then the upper range if you still do not get the desired effect.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误