doudou3716
2011-11-27 20:45
采纳率: 0%
浏览 91
已采纳

调用未定义的函数mysqli_connect

I have a fresh installation of XAMPP and I used to get PHP notices to turn them off I enbabled:

Default Value: E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

in the php.ini.

And now I have the problem that I get the error message, which you can read in the title of this question. Though, the same function would work when I would not have that one error_reporting enabled.

When restarting the Apache server, I also get the error message:

syntax error, unexpected '&' in .../php.ini on line 110.

Line 110 is the error_reporting I enabled which you can see above.

I am trying to make sense out of this but I seem to have troubles. Any ideas what is going on here?

By the way, php_mysql.dll and php_mysqli.dll are both enabled in the php.ini file.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我有一个全新安装的XAMPP,我曾经得到PHP通知关闭它我已经enbabled:

默认值:E_ALL&  php.ini中的~E_NOTICE 

现在我遇到的问题是我收到了错误消息,您可以在此问题的标题中阅读。 虽然,当我没有启用error_reporting时,同样的功能也可以工作。

重启Apache服务器时,我也收到错误信息: < pre> 语法错误,意外'&amp;' 在第110行的... / php.ini中。

第110行是我启用的error_reporting,您可以在上面看到。

我试图理解这一点,但我似乎有麻烦。 有什么想法吗?

顺便说一下,php.mysql.dll和php_mysqli.dll都在php.ini文件中启用。

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiu3709 2011-11-27 20:48
    已采纳

Default Value: E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

Isn't valid in the php.ini file. What you want is:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

点赞 评论
  • drqn5418 2013-10-13 22:29

Well this may not be the most technical reply.

But what I did was , tool backup of all my tables, Uninstalled and reinstalled the WAMP server on my laptop and it worked. This surely works. It is also the most time consuming.

To this day I have not been able to figure out why my WAMP server stopped functioning. (only the MySQL part of it). The only thing I know is that Windows made some updates on the system (which I did not authorise) and the next time it started kaboom, it was no longer functioning.

After the reinstall , do the normal things - restart, go to IIS and stop the service, go to services and stop all MSSQL server services.

点赞 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题