duanhanzi8328 2011-10-08 04:29
浏览 51
已采纳

Flex + Air应用程序到数据库?

I'm trying to create the Air app using Flex 4.5. The app interacts with LiveCyle Collaboration Service to support the screen-sharing and webcam chatting in the desktop.

I'm currently looking for the database (not local like SQLite) to store and load the Facebook Wall-sized data. That is, many users can store and load from the database in a short amount of time (synchronization issue). Also, I'll set up the database in Mac mini Snow Leopard server.

I came up with these three solutions:

1) MySQL using AMFPHP - access to MySQL via the server-side language.

2) MySQL via asSQL library - direct access to MySQL, but bad security.

3) BlazeDS/LiveCycleES and ColdFusion - Java EE backend, but ColdFusion is commercial, and suited for the large project?

Which one is the best solution for the small and mid-sized project? or could you recommend any other solution? Thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanpa1980 2011-10-08 04:51
    关注

Coldfusion is suited for large projects. It shouldn't matter that it's commercial unless you have a budget that it doesn't fit into. But, if so then LiveCycleES is much more expensive so if cost is an issue you'll probably have to be use BlazeDS.

As for the "wall-like" feature for Facebook has several things you have to consider. A wall implies you have some soft of social graph stored. Graph networks are not very easy to do on a large scale with a relational DB. I'd suggest looking at a NoSQL storage like MongoDB, Cassandra. Those options will scale with much less effort than sharding with a database which requires a lot of software engineering just to store everything efficiently.

http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/blog/2010/05/12/cassandra-by-example/

You're going to have some issues to solve with PHPAMF and BlazeDS if you want to share screens between two clients. Asynchronous messaging isn't support by either of those options so it's almost a no-starter. LiveCycle ES has support for this type of thing where Blaze/DS hasn't in the past. You might want to double check the features of Blaze/DS to see if that's changed lately. One option you could look at is Red5 which has support for RTMP/E.

http://www.red5.org/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 shape_predictor_68_face_landmarks.dat
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助