drnxnbf199049 2018-01-21 03:14 采纳率: 100%
浏览 173

拒绝访问Web根目录中的文件和文件夹,而不使用.htaccess

Is it possible to deny access to files and folders within the web root without using .htaccess or file permissions? A universal solution that works with all servers?

This relates to a flat-file framework I'm making with PHP where the requirement is basically "drag the project folder in the web root to launch the site." The other goal is for there to be a front-end interface where the client can log in and edit content.

I deal a lot with shared hosting accounts where I can't always change the web root. Additionally, I don't necessarily want to rely on developers manually setting file permissions. The reason why I don't want to use .htaccess is that, one, it relies on the host being an Apache server, and, two, it relies on specific Apache settings.

EDIT: specificity

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsxi70423 2018-01-21 03:21
    关注

This was answered here with a couple of really great answers you'll probably find useful: Prevent access to files from Apache without .htaccess

The first suggests setting permissions to be inaccessible and CHMODDing them with PHP when you need to access them.

The second suggested you place them outside of your web root but keep them accessible by PHP (using include(), I would assume).

Either or should accomplish what you're hoping. (Wish I could comment stuff like this.)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。