dongyuan3094 2018-01-02 16:17
浏览 197
已采纳

PHP正则表达式忽略特殊字符

With the help of SO, I was able to make a regular expression for my purposes, it works great, but it completely ignores special characters.

$pattern='/(?=.*\b\Q'.str_replace(' ','\E\b)(?=.*\b\Q',$requestedservice).'\E\b)/i';  
preg_match($pattern, $item)

Here $requestedservice is the character that it's trying to match with $item from the database.

The $item is Walk - Dance so if the $requestedservice is Walk - Dance as well, it's not matched, but if the $requestedservice is Walk Dance it is matched.

I am not sure why it's ignoring special characters like - / %

I am using html_entity_decode for the $requestedservice so that's not an issue.

Any guidance would be really helpful.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongsha1544 2018-01-02 16:42
    关注

Your word boundaries are working against you. If you have ., for instance, your pattern is /(?=.*\b\Q.\E\b)/i, which asserts that there is a literal . with a word boundary before and after it, and since . is a non-word character, that means there has to be a word character before and after it.

Instead you could use (?<!\w) in place of the first and third \b and (?!\w) in place of the second and fourth \b to specifically assert there is not a word character before and after each of your string parts that need to match.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码