douyakan8924 2017-12-19 18:02
浏览 170
已采纳

子类别未列在MediaWiki的父类别页面中

I have a MediaWiki installed on a standalone server. I created many categories and organized all categories into a hierarchy with a single top level category.

In MediaWiki software, if the category contains subcategories, they should be listed under the content and above the list of the pages that are directly assigned to the parent category. But it does not happen in my installed software; subcategories are not listed on their parent category page. Does anybody know possible causes?

Thanks,

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmu3457 2017-12-20 14:12
    关注

I could resolve the issue following an advice from Ciencia Al Poder.

I contribute the answer here for those who may face the same issue.

Background of the issue: I imported categories from another wiki using Special:Export/Special:Import. Each category had several subcategories. I hoped that importing category from another wiki would preserve category's hierarchy. But that didn't work. The "categorylinks" table (Manual:categorylinks table) keeps category->subcategory relationships and hierarchy. But that table was not populated properly during the import.

How the issue is resolved: Since I imported lots of templates and categories using Special:Import, the job table (Manual:job table) was populated with 20,000 records. Since one job is normally executed on each page load, regular site visits were not able to run that number of jobs in a short period of time. So I run php maintenance/runJobs.php script (Manual:RunJobs.php) manually two times to be able to execute all jobs in the queue. After that, I got all categories linked to each other in a hierarchy.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突
  • ¥15 超声波模块测距控制点灯,灯的闪烁很不稳定,经过调试发现测的距离偏大
  • ¥15 import arcpy出现importing _arcgisscripting 找不到相关程序
  • ¥15 onvif+openssl,vs2022编译openssl64
  • ¥15 iOS 自定义输入法-第三方输入法
  • ¥15 很想要一个很好的答案或提示
  • ¥15 扫描项目中发现AndroidOS.Agent、Android/SmsThief.LI!tr