doujing1967 2017-09-02 10:57
浏览 564
已采纳

Php在执行脚本后读取日志内容

I have a php script that creates a shell script which is run after making it from the same php file, the shell script generates a registry file that I need to read after the script is executed, again from the same php. The php reads the file, but I think it does it before the file is filled or created, if I go back at the browser and execute the php again, then there is content at the textarea. I have tried to solve it adding sleep(), exit() functions and some other strategies but no success. Here are some of the things I've tried:

// Creation of the shell script: Corpus alignment target to origin
$cmd = "cwb-align-encode -r $REGDIR -D $CORPUSLOCATION$corpusname/$corpusname"._."$lang_tg.align

";
file_put_contents($scriptfile, $cmd, FILE_APPEND | LOCK_EX);

// Run the corpus indexation script
$cmd = "/bin/bash  $scriptfile > /dev/null 2>&1 &";
shell_exec($cmd);

Read the registry file from the same php:

// 1st try: no content at the textarea
echo "<textarea id='txtArea'>".htmlspecialchars(file_get_contents( $REGDIR.$corpusname ))."</textarea>";

// 2nd try: no content at the textarea
echo "<textarea id='txtArea'>".sleep(10); htmlspecialchars(file_get_contents( $REGDIR.$corpusname ))."</textarea>";

// 3rd try: no content at the textarea
echo "<textarea id='txtArea'>".exit(); htmlspecialchars(file_get_contents( $REGDIR.$corpusname ))."</textarea>";

// 4th try: no content at the textarea
echo "<textarea id='txtArea'>".if(filesize($REGDIR.$corpusname) != 0) { echo htmlspecialchars(file_get_contents( $REGDIR.$corpusname )); } else { exit(0); sleep(10); htmlspecialchars(file_get_contents( $REGDIR.$corpusname )); }."</textarea>";
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doulv1760 2017-09-02 11:09
    关注

The command line you are using created a new thread that performs the task. PHP wont wait for it, as you do not refer the strout to php (but to /dev/null)

So, by changing the command, you can make PHP wait and thus get the result you expect.

Now I don't know for sure what the correct command is, but I would start with something like

$cmd = "/bin/bash  $scriptfile"

Also have a look here. You want the opposite of what that guy wants. It does however give a bit more information about what the command actually does.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)