dry0106 2017-06-08 02:47
浏览 26
已采纳

根据同一个表中的其他值标记/更新值

Disclaimer - I'm very very new to the world of MySQL and databases/PHP. However, I've been thrown into a last minute position of damage control to try and get a database issue resolved.

Background: This site has an upload feature where a CSV can be uploaded (using one consistent template) and is inserted into a DB table called 'staging'. There are quite a few columns but for now it's just one table. The data is displayed on the front end in a datatable for the user/admin to view.

This person wants the database to preform QA/QC checks on some of the data with a MYSQL statement and I'm unsure how to do so. I'm thinking of a potential UPDATE statement but either way I would need this to be done in a trigger after upload that won't conflict with the actual upload.

As an example of what would need to be done:

One of the checks is against two columns in the database: 'lowSideMIUNumberDepart' and 'lowSideMIUNumberArrive'. Sometimes, the numbers in those two fields match and sometimes they don't. There's another column called 'miu'that depends on those columns. So, if the numbers match, 'miu' should say "NO" and if they are different it should say "YES".

Thes YES and NO are already in the CSV but it needs to check to make sure it's right. I need to find a way to check so that if the numbers match but 'miu' says YES, it can either flag the discrepency or change it to the appropriate value.

There are other issues like this, but they all follow this type of pattern so I'm hoping that if I figure it out for one set of QA I can apply the same practice to the other 7 sets.

Any help or ideas on getting this to work will be much appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulian8485 2017-06-08 06:02
    关注

Take a look at the triggers documenation:

Trigger Syntax and Examples

You could build a trigger that simply updates mui to the correct value on insert:

CREATE TRIGGER update_miu AFTER INSERT ON staging
           FOR EACH ROW 
           SET miu = IF(NEW.lowSideMIUNumberArrive = NEW.lowSideMIUNumberDepart,"YES","NO");

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)