dqab0824 2017-03-07 03:10
浏览 101
已采纳

ubuntu litespeed php7.0得到了一个奇怪的php.ini路径

Ubuntu 16.04.2 LSPHP7.0

wget -O - http://rpms.litespeedtech.com/debian/enable_lst_debain_repo.sh | bash
 apt install -y lsphp70

Then I added /usr/local/lsws/lsphp70/bin to $PATH and made a symlink for /usr/local/lsws/lsphp70/bin/php7.0 to /usr/local/lsws/lsphp70/bin/php. This way I can run php in terminal as cli version.

apt install composer
 composer require geoip2/geoip2:~2.0

I got an error said the requested PHP extension curl is missing from your system.

And also it said

To enable extensions, verify that they are enabled in those .ini files:
- /etc/php/7.0/cli/php.ini
You can also run `php --ini` inside terminal to see which files are used by PHP in CLI mode.

But when I run php -i | grep php.ini it shows the ini is not /etc/php/7.0/cli/php.ini but /usr/local/lsws/lsphp70/etc/php/7.0/litespeed/php.ini

Further more, I run php --ini, it shows:

Configuration File (php.ini) Path: /usr/local/lsws/lsphp70//etc/php/7.0/litespeed/
Loaded Configuration File:         /usr/local/lsws/lsphp70/etc/php/7.0/litespeed/php.ini
Scan for additional .ini files in: /usr/local/lsws/lsphp70//etc/php/7.0/mods-available/
Additional .ini files parsed:      /usr/local/lsws/lsphp70//etc/php/7.0/mods-available/curl.ini,
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp70//etc/php/7.0/mods-available/imap.ini,
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp70//etc/php/7.0/mods-available/json.ini,
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp70//etc/php/7.0/mods-available/mysqli.ini,
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp70//etc/php/7.0/mods-available/opcache.ini,
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp70//etc/php/7.0/mods-available/pdo_mysql.ini

How can php cli get /etc/php/7.0/cli/php.ini as its php config file? Anyone gives a clue? thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyu4554 2017-03-09 16:28
    关注

Ubuntu normally installs system default php(currently php7.0) to /usr/bin/php

Composer will normally call the PHP defined in $PATH, usually /usr/bin/php.

The Error "the requested PHP extension curl is missing from your system" means Ubuntu system default php7.0 curl is missing. To resolve: apt-get install php7.0-curl So far, it should resolve your problem already.

LiteSpeed Web Server normally use LiteSpeed API to communicate with PHP engine, which is faster than other APIs. In LiteSpeed Ubuntu/Debian repo, it provides different versions of lsphp, which will be at different location other than system default location, normally at /usr/local/lsws/lsphpxx/bin/.

Composer will normally use system default php location as explain above. If you want to overwrite PHP path to use lsphp70 php binary, you will need to add this path to the beginning of $PATH.

export PATH="/usr/local/lsws/lsphp70/bin/:$PATH"

This way, when you run:

which php

System should use the php found first in the PATH, which is /usr/local/lsws/lsphp70/bin/php

In this case, when you see similar php-curl missing error message, you should run: apt-get install lsphp70-curl to fix the problem.

To make the new PATH permanently, you can edit ~/.profile or .bashrc, or any other similar way, which is beyond the discussion of this topic.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率