dongshi4773 2017-01-16 16:35
浏览 72
已采纳

设置家庭自动化的远程控制面板页面[关闭]

I have a long term project, for learning purposes, which is creating a virtual assistent, such as Siri or Google Now, but to control my home automation. I'll have an arduino controling some hardware (such lamps, sensors, etc.), and the assistent I'll write in Python. Until this step, I have the knowledge to do this. But thinking forward, when this is functional, would be great if I could add the feature to control remotely by mobile app and/or webpage, and not just by my desktop.

The problem is I don't know which knowledge I need have to do this.

I want to have a web page, or a mobile app that show me this webpage, where I can program buttons to turn on/off stuff, check the sensors data, etc. I should like to use PHP, cause as I said, this is for learning purposes. I supose that I'll need set a server in my home, and then access him through this app/page. So, which programming skills I need to accomplish this (considering that arduino runs in C and the assistent will be scripted in Python)?

Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujiao3074 2017-01-16 17:34
    关注

The web site could be created in any number of languages, PHP being one good choice. The server could be local, or if you want to be able to interface globally, on a hosted server.

How your Arduino connects to the server is the most telling part. If you use a WiFi or Ethernet shield, you can have it poll the server to get information (ie. turn something on/off) and to post info (ie. temp/humidity). In you want the server to be the controlling factor, have it use curl to poll a web server on the Arduino. The Arduino would respond with data, look for parameters for control, etc.

I've written several projects that use the Arduino and Witty ESP8266 micro-controllers and interface with a web server. It's not that hard if you know everything you need to know about creating a web site, writing Arduino code, and HTTP communications. If you don't, there's a steep learning curve.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题