dpg98445 2016-09-28 18:14
浏览 46
已采纳

检查表数据是否已在firebug中操作的最简单方法是什么?

I have a table, that obviously has ids for each row. When a user clicks on a table row he is taken to a different page where it shows the full data(The different page is really the same page which is unhid after the load event).

I am picking up the click event with jquery and then sending the id to jquery load and it loads in the data.

The problem is this. If the person using the page has firebug installed he can manipulate the id on the table and maybe access something he shouldn't be accessing.

So I have had to write a function that checks the id coming in can be accessed by that user.

function checkID($searchColumn,$userColumn,$tablename,$table_id,$user_id)
{
    Global $db;
    $query = "SELECT `{$userColumn}` FROM $tablename WHERE `{$searchColumn}`=?";
    //echo $query;
    $stmt = $db->prepare($query);
    $stmt->bind_param('i',$table_id);
    $stmt->execute();
    $stmt->bind_result($myuser_id);

if($stmt->fetch())
    {
        if($myuser_id==$user_id):
            return true;
        else:
            return false;
        endif;
    }   
}

Basically the above function gives me a true or false depending on whether that id can be accessed by the user.

Is there a better way to check if data has been manipulated in firebug on server side?

Basically I want to make sure the id being sent to the server is the same id that is in the table, and not been manipulated by firebug. Even though my function works I keep thinking perhaps there is a simpler solution. What do the professionals do?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doucuyu2259 2016-09-28 21:03
    关注

Data coming from the client always needs to be validated and sanitized on the server side.

I.e. if $searchColumn, $userColumn, $tablename, $table_id and $user_id come in as request variables, you need to check each of them for validity. Especially $userColumn, $tablename and $searchColumn need to be checked carefully for SQL injections, because they are added before you call prepare().
    If you don't require the flexibility, you should enter the table and column names into the string.

You may even keep the user ID on the server side (as session variable) and only set it once on login, so you can get rid of the check completely. The tables referencing the user data still need to have a column with the user ID, though.

To ensure that a user can only access the data (s)he's supposed to see, you need to include the user ID in the query.

Example:

Imagine you have orders and order items in an 1 to m relation. You show the user the list of orders (s)he has made. When the user now chooses an order to display its items you can include the user ID in the query to ensure the user cannot access orders of other users.

Then the SELECT statement may look like this:

SELECT oi.name,
           oi.description
           oi.price
    FROM order_item oi
    INNER JOIN order o ON o.id = oi.order_id
    WHERE o.id = ?
      AND o.userID = ?

When the user then provides an ID of another user's order, there won't be any items returned.

This could also be done in two steps by first making a query against the order table to check whether the order is assigned to the user and if so, making a query against the order items.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)