dongshi3061 2016-08-22 19:58
浏览 232
已采纳

PayPal成功交易未记录在仪表板(沙箱)中

I've just uploaded the PayPal APIs to test my scripts, and so far, they seem to be working properly (all in sandbox mode). Payments are processed, and the transaction details are returned, but for some reason, the transactions are not being recorded on the PayPal dashboard.

I tried the IPN simulator, using the sample script from GitHub, but keep getting this error:

IPN was not sent, and the handshake was not verified.

The script works; at the very least, it writes a log file when called from any browser. But not when called from PayPal's IPN simulator.

Could really use some pointers in the right direction. TIA.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douce1368 2016-08-24 15:08
    关注
    1. If you are HERE, then yes you "should" see them, however that dashboard is not very reliable. This is why I asked for clarity on 'what' dashboard you're looking at and posted the URL of sandbox.paypal.com.

1. If you're able to ping your IPN listener but PayPal is uanble to, try defining and enabling the IPN URL in the sandbox account and see what happens. From there you'll notice an IPN history link where you can see the status of the IPN call from that transction. If it failed, it will give you the error and you can troubleshoot from there.

Hope this helps

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用