dongxie559554 2016-02-27 14:29
浏览 42
已采纳

将两个用户帐户链接在一起

I am building a method for users of my website to link their accounts together, so that resources can be shared between them. My process so far is:

• 1) User enters email addresses of users he wants to link with.
  • 2) If matches are found, these users receive an email.
  • 3) Email contains a confirmation link. If the recipient clicks this, the connection between the two accounts will be formed.

I'm wondering how secure I need to be with this final step. My confirmation link is in the format: domain.com/link-confirm.php?fromid=xxx&toid=yyy

In theory, it would be possible for anyone to spoof this link, if they knew the user id of their target, thus setting up a connection without permission.

I tried hashing both user ids, then scanning through the user database for matches, but the password_verify function takes so long to run that the page times out (and that's with only 1000 users).

What I would like to know is: Does my plan above make sense? Is there a neater way of doing it? Am I right to be concerned about the spoofing (connecting the accounts does not in itself share any data between users, it merely makes it possible for either user to initiate)?

Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douche5961 2016-03-01 20:27
    关注

You can just encrypt both id values and after obtaining it from get - decrypt them, hashes don't need to be used here. That way it will take thousands of years for somebody to brute force spoof them.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题