duanshan5259 2015-11-12 13:18
浏览 69
已采纳

Codeigniter嵌套助手?

I am looking to write a few simple Helpers that can deal with deleting files for example.

But lets say I have a Helper, deleteAllFiles(), which, given a valid path, will delete all files and if the path is a directory, it will delete that too.

I have a small recursive function that can do this, which I'd like to call via the deleteAllFiles() Helper.

How can I call another function within the same Helper file, and is this the correct way to go about this?

There may be other Helpers defined in this file, which may also use the recursive delete function, as to not duplicate code.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyin8809 2015-11-12 14:25
    关注

A helper file may contain multiple functions. Examine the file system/helpers/url_helper.php for an example. So bundling a related set of helper functions in the same file clearly has a precedent.

Once a helper is loaded you’ll call its functions the way you would any standard PHP function. (Take good old base_url() for example.) Calling one helper function from another helper function should not present any problems.

Whether these functions should be procedural or in an object-oriented format (in a class) is a matter of opinion.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮