duanheye7423 2015-11-02 22:29
浏览 70
已采纳

是否可以在RESTful Symfony应用程序中分离Controller和View?

I am thinking about using Symfony to create a RESTful api. I want my app to only accept json and/or xml and just output either. I want my frontend to be completely separate in a separate directory.

Disclaimer: I know most frameworks only claim to be MVC, and that the definition/principles of MVC vary from developer to developer. Therefore, I've laid out my understanding of MVC.

How I picture MVC (taken from Martin Fowler):

Essential dependencies between model, view, and controller. (I call this essential because in fact the view and controller do link to each other directly, but developers mostly don't use this fact.)

• Make a strong separation between presentation (view & controller) and domain (model)
  • Controller and view should (mostly) not communicate directly but through the model.
  • Have views (and controllers) observe the model to allow multiple widgets to update without needed to communicate directly - Observer Synchronization.

In Symfony, the Controller returns a Response, and there really isn't a View class. They sort of combined the two.

My questions are:

• Is it possible to separate the controller into a controller and view?
  • Can you make the controller not return something?
  • Possible to not have any html/templates within the app/bundle?
    • As I stated earlier, I want to keep frontend completely separate, therefore, I wouldn't use twig. I would use JS, SASS, React, etc. for my frontend stuff to make ajax calls to my Symfony api.
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drxnfdx798517235 2015-11-02 22:41
    关注

What you are trying to do is a pretty standard architecture.

You do not need to use templates but your controllers have to return "something". If you are handling the view in the front-end, this would be just the data needed to create this view, usually in the form of json

Symfony can do this, no problem

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题