dpz7935 2015-09-16 11:07
浏览 117
已采纳

php在文本日志文件中输出格式化数组和对象等

Should be a pretty obvious answer, but I have spent several hours looking at existing similar questions and none are working for me

My code generates logfiles for (manual) debugging etc If I use print_r($array,TRUE) to capture the output from an array as a string and then echo with <pre> tags to display that on screen, it's really easy to view and understand what's going on.

However, when I write the same info to the logfile, fwrite doesn't preserve the line break and indentation formatting so there is a splurge of info that takes significant amounts of time to make sense of, esp larger arrays and objects.

I have tried using output buffer

$string=print_r($array,TRUE);
ob_start();
echo "<pre>$string</pre>";
$outputBuffer = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();
fwrite($handle,$outputBuffer);

However, all that's now happening is that I see the <pre> tags added into the basic, non-layout output

e.g.

<pre>DOING QUERY: SELECT * FROM event_triggers WHERE DateTime<='2015-09-16 13:04:30'</pre><pre>Completed checking for event triggers</pre>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doubai9014 2015-09-16 11:12
    关注

You can't just add HTML tags to a document, open it in an editor expect HTML tags to be rendered correctly.

You either have to setup your log file as a HTML file (doesn't neccessarily have to be valid, so just add .html to the file name and open it in the browser) or use var_dump to echo out the variables.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。
  • ¥15 绘制多分类任务的roc曲线时只画出了一类的roc,其它的auc显示为nan
  • ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号