dpstir0081 2015-06-17 18:10
浏览 191
已采纳

从MySQL数据库生成JSON结果,每天记录的记录总数是多少?

I am wanting to use this JavaScript library https://kamisama.github.io/cal-heatmap/ to generate an Event style heatmap like GitHub uses.

I plan to use it to represent how many actions occur on my Project Management application per day on a Task record.

For example each square will be 1 day. It's color and number of items shown when you hover a square will be the total number of activities performed on that Task record for that day.

A Task activity includes:

• task title, description, due date, milestone, priority, assigned user, or tags being updated.
  • Comment or comment reply being posted on the task record.

So on 6/17/2015 if 5 comments are made on a Task and the assigned user field is updated. It would show 6 items for that days square on the generated heatmap.

enter image description here

What I need help with is generating the JSON that will generate the Heatmap for each Task record.

I will be pulling the Task Activities for a Task from a MySQL Database.

So I should be able to query the database to count all records created in my activity DB table per day on a Task.

My Heatmap start and end dates will be the start date set as the date the Task record was created. The End date will be today's date.

Assuming my MySQL Database structure looks like this:

Table name: task_activities
activity_id 
task_id
activity_type
created_datetime

So I will need to count the total number of records per day whre the task_id = the Task record I am building the JSON output for.

The JSON output needs to be in this format:

{
    "timestamp": 5,
    "timestamp2": 2,
    "timestamp3": 4,
}

The timestamp needs to represent the day and the value will be the total number of MySQL Activity records on that day for that Task ID.

Can someone help me to generate the desired MySQL to generate a JSON result in that format where each day is a Timestamp value and the number is the total number of activities for that task record on that given day?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dourao1896 2015-06-17 18:45
    关注

You want to bring the data together by date, irrespective of the time of day, but the date element in each row includes a time. Thus, you need to extract the date portion of the date_created field:

SELECT DATE_FORMAT(DATE(`date_created`), '%Y-%m-%dT00:00:00') AS `date`, 
           COUNT(`event_id`) AS `count` 
      FROM `task_activities` 
     WHERE `task_id`='242' 
     GROUP BY DATE(`date_created`);

The GROUP BY DATE() fragment uses just the date part as the grouping element. The DATE_FORMAT() fragment returns the date formatted in a custom way. Refer to the MySQL date & time documentation for the modifiers available.

Here is an SQL fiddle demoing the behavior.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上
  • ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因