douzheng9221 2018-08-11 07:56
浏览 118
已采纳

我该如何修改站点地图?

I have a PHP script which builds a sitemap (a XML file accodring to the standard sitemap structure).

My question is about improving it. As you you, a website has new posts daily. Also post may be edited several times per hour/day/month or whenever. I have two strategy to handle that:

1. Making a new PHP script which parse that XML file and finds the node and modify it when the post is edited and add a new node when a new post is added (it needs to count the number of all nodes before inserting a new one, since a sitemap file can has 50,000 URL utmost).

2. Exucuting my current PHP script according to a specific period daily (i.e every night on midnight) using a Cron-Jobs. It means rebuilding it from the scratch every time (actually building a new sitemap every night)

Ok which strategy is more optimal and profitable? Which one is the standard approach?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiaozhe5070 2018-08-12 14:07
    关注

Modifying a XML file has its dangers. One reason is that you need to compare and compile actions (replace, insert, delete). This is complex and the possibility of errors is high. Another problem is that sitemaps can be large, loading them into memory for modifications might not be possible.

I suggest you generate the XML sitemap in a cronjob. Do not overwrite the current sitemap directly but copy/link it after it is completed. This avoids having no sitemap at all if here is an error.

If you like to manage the URLs incrementally do so in an SQL table, treat the XML sitemap as an export of this table.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错