dougang6178 2018-06-19 07:29
浏览 241
已采纳

PHP-FPM子进程同步/异步?

I have coded some library that persists some data (indexed by processID) between multiple requests in same PHP-FPM process. Currently I have max_requests set to 10000. So, the data is shared between these 10000 requests, until the process dies.

When this data is unavailable (initially), one request that is being handled currently creates this data and subsequent requests use it.

Problem

I see that this data for the same process is created multiple times for same process. So, are multiple requests handled by same process concurrently? Or are the requests handled like a queue?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhuilin1152 2018-06-19 11:57
    关注

I have coded some library that persists some data (indexed by processID)

I'm really struggling to imagine what problem this is the right solution for. This sounds the XY problem.

are multiple requests handled by same process concurrently

No - a PHP-FPM process can only handle one request at a time. Usually a process can only handle one task at a time - an exception is with lightweight processes (threads) where the OS process entity has more than one schedulable execution. Event driven programs (e.g. javascript, nginx) can create the illusion of handling more than execution thread at a time, but in practice this is not the case - they are merely able to switch between different operations.

are the requests handled like a queue?

Yes, the listening socket is the head of the queue, and multiple worker processes will be assigned items (one at a time) from the queue.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码