dox19458 2018-01-25 06:32
浏览 18
已采纳

会话if语句在一个页面上工作而在另一个页面上工作

Before we start, I'm a beginner. I'm sure it's a simple solution but just not for me.

I'm using a session so no one can't access an admin page unless they're an admin.

The code is:

if ( $_SESSION['admin'] != 1 ) {
$_SESSION['message'] = "You're not admin!";
header("location: ../error.php");    
}

Which works perfectly. regular users can't access it but admins can. BUT.

In my main cpanel I want to have a button linking to the admin panel that will only appear if the user is admin. I did the same piece of code:

if ( $_SESSION['admin'] != 1 ) {
echo '<a href="admin/index.php"><button class="butto button-bloc" name="admin"/>Admin Panel</button></a>';
}

Problem is, it seems like the button shows up whether the user is an admin or not and now I think that my code is just trying to make me blow my lid as I spent a full hour trying to find what the f-- is on the go.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm sure someone who's good with PHP will have it solved in under a minute lol

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duannian7116 2018-01-25 06:40
    关注

The condition you have written is same for user who is admin and not an admin

Please check the condition

For having a button linking to the admin panel that will only appear if the user is admin.

if ( $_SESSION['admin'] == 1 ) { // you have written $_SESSION['admin'] != 1
    echo '<a href="admin/index.php"><button class="butto button-bloc" name="admin"/>Admin Panel</button></a>';
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件