I was already looking for quite some time for my issue:
- have Several Independend Apps implemented in Symfony
- Each uses an centralized API
- Login should be handled by an own central Application
My Idea is
- domain security.xxxxxx.xxx handles the login form and app
- domain frontend.xxxxxx.xxx handles the working customer stuff
- domain cms.xxxxxx.xxx is the non loged in users stuff
- domain backend.xxxxxx.xxx handles staff administration stuff
- domain support.xxxxxx.xxx handles user support related stuff
- domain api.xxxxxx.xxx handles the central database related stuff for internal and third party applications
- domain reg.xxxxx.xxx handles new user registrations
- domain job.xxxxxx.xxx handles the job worker stuff
- domain monitoring.xxxxx.xxx handles the monitoring of app data etc.
the main idea is that each system is handles by an unique server. All are connected within the same network but each have different resources and services connected to it.
I tried to use lightSaml for symfony. But don't get the point in how to implement the server component for providing identities. The security should be provider and authentication interface.
Kind of handling like my.atlassian.net. This is an Service like I would love to implement.
Any hints are appreceated.