doujian3132 2017-12-18 17:30
浏览 189

网站应用程序中的Javascript错误导致它无法在iphone上运行

A fellow developer created a web application for my website which is basically a form that clients fill in and then receive their results via email, the problem i am having is that it doesn't work on iphones or ipads, it seems to get stuck at the mailing stage and emails aren't sent out,the application works perfect on all other devices including macs, this isnt just a Safari issue either as it doesn't work using Chrome on the Iphone/Ipad either.

I think its a problem with the javascript but I don't have enough javascript knowledge to find the issue.

The developer who created it has now left and i have no idea how to fix the problem, the link to the page on my site is:

http://thepowerwithinlifecoach.com/wheel-of-life.php

I have been struggling with this for weeks now so if anyone has any ideas to fix it that would be great

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchuose2514 2017-12-18 18:25
    关注

First of all you need to put in your php header Access-Control-Allow-Origin and set this one . If after that it will not work then you need to remove any animations libraries which you are using here then try again becz some time with iphone animations libraries conflicts I had the same problem before 6 months..

You need put following code in your database connection file on the top

header("Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *");
      header("Access-Control-Allow-Headers: access");
      header("Access-Control-Allow-Methods: GET, POST, PUT, OPTIONS");
      header("Access-Control-Allow-Credentials: true");
      header("Expires: -1"); 

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 各位请问平行检验趋势图这样要怎么调整?说标准差差异太大了
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 wpf界面一直接收PLC给过来的信号,导致UI界面操作起来会卡顿
  • ¥15 init i2c:2 freq:100000[MAIXPY]: find ov2640[MAIXPY]: find ov sensor是main文件哪里有问题吗
  • ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab