dongritan5654 2017-10-30 18:32
浏览 94
已采纳

提交后PHP重定向到HTML页面[关闭]

I would like to have users fill out my contact form, hit submit and then be redirected to my success.html page that thanks them for their submission. Everything worked great when I did this on a local Apache server while I was developing my site. Now that I put it up on the web, hitting submit no longer redirects to the success.html page, instead it takes them straight back to index.php which I don't want. I tried using the php headers and I also tried using JS with window.location to redirect users as suggested in similar Stack Overflow questions but neither worked. Can someone help me here? Thank- you!

<?php

if (empty($_POST) === false) {
    //errors array
    $errors = array();
    //message variables
    $name = $_POST['form-name'];
    $email = $_POST['form-email'];
    $message = 'This is a message from: ' . $name . '.' . "

" . 'Please send your reply to: ' . $email . '. ' . "

" . $_POST['form-msg'];
    $headers = 'From: ' . $email;

//Validation for name, email, and message fields
    if (empty($name) === true || empty($email) === true || empty($message) === true) {
        $errors[] = 'Name, email, and message are required!';

} else {
        if (filter_var($email, FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL) === false){
            $errors[] = 'That\'s not a valid email address.';
        }
        if (ctype_alpha(str_replace(' ', '', $name)) === false) {
            $errors[] = 'Name must only contain letters!';

} 

}
   if (empty ($errors) === true) {
       //send email
       mail('myemail@gmail.com', 'Contact Form Submission', $message, $headers);
       //redirect user
       header('Location: http:/www.mysite.com/success.html');
       exit();
   }

}

?>

<?php
        if (isset($_GET['sent']) === true) {
            header('Location: success.html');

} else {
            if (empty($errors) === false) {
                echo '<ul>';
                foreach($errors as $error) {
                    echo '<li>', $error, '<li>';
                }
            }

?>

<form method='post' action='success.html'>
                            <label for='form-name'>Name: </label>
                            <input type='text' name='form-name' id='form-name' placeholder="Type your name..." required <?php if (isset($_POST[ 'form-name'])===true) { echo 'value="', strip_tags($_POST[ 'form-name']), '"';}?>>
                            <br>
                            <label for='form-email'>Email: </label>
                            <input type='email' name='form-email' id='form-email' placeholder="Type your email..." required <?php if (isset($_POST[ 'form-email'])===true) { echo 'value="', strip_tags($_POST[ 'form-email']), '"';}?>>
                            <br>
                            <label for='form-msg'>Msg: </label>
                            <textarea type='text' name='form-msg' id='form-msg' placeholder="You get the drift..." required <?php if (isset($_POST[ 'form-msg'])===true) { echo 'value="', strip_tags($_POST[ 'form-msg']), '"';}?>></textarea>
                            <br>
                            <input type='submit' value='Submit' id='submit-button'><br>
                        </form>

<?php
            }

?>
  • 写回答

1条回答

• dreljie602951 2017-10-30 20:29
    关注

There are a few issues here. The first is the one that is actually posed in the question. The solution to this is changing header('Location: http:/www.example.com/success.html'); to header('Location: http://www.example.com/success.html'); (I know that you actually had mysite.com, but we're not allowed to use that in answers.

The second issue is that the form is posting to an HTML page, when it should (almost certainly) be posting to a PHP page. <form method='post' action='success.html'>. Since you said that all of the code you provided was in index.php, I suggested <form method='post' action='index.php'>

That said, having all this code together in one file is quite hard to follow and tends to lead to confusion and errors. Following the principle of separation of concerns, you should split your form-handling code out into a new file that simply decides what to do with the submitted data and acts appropriately. Any HTML should be in its own file as much as possible.

If I had to guess, I'd say that this never actually worked 100% in your testing environment. Instead, the errors were probably just masked.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?