doufu9836 2017-09-25 14:12
浏览 43
已采纳

错误的TYPO3页面缓存

This Problem occurs sporadically on Pages with a large Number of visitors. Sometimes TYPO3 displays the content of a completely different page (including the HTML head Section).

For example, if the user calls the following page: /products/ (default Controller ProductController with listAction) TYPO3 shows the content of a random Controller and action of the same Plugin on the Page (like ApplicationController with showAction). The Site does not redirect to another Page, it's just showing wrong content!

I already tried the following things:

• I added the Controller + action to the nonCacheableControllerActions (Problem occurs a day later again)
  • Adding ?no_cache=1 to the URL (Problem is solved, but the page speed is reduced)
  • Clearing Cache (Problem is solved, no matter what cache is cleared. But the Problem occurs a day later again)
  • I wrote a script which called the page every few minutes which seems to fix the problem.

Does anybody else have the same Problem?

Specifications:

• TYPO3 Version: 7.6.22
  • realurl Version: 2.2.1
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douou2026 2017-09-26 15:09
    关注

Those caching problems are usually because of wrong or missing cHash.

You can use $GLOBALS['TSFE']→reqCHash(); in your controller's actions. This disables Caching if no cHash is set, therefore making sure you don't get incorrect cache entries. Please note: If you set [pageNotFoundOnCHashError] = 1 in your system settings you will get page not found errors when the page is called without cHash, if it's set to 0 the page will still be displayed but not cached.

Alternatively, there is a system parameter "[FE][cHashRequiredParameters]" - you can add your plugin parameters there. If no cHash is given but one of the parameters are set, then TYPO3 triggers the configured cHash Error behaviour. I believe cHashes are then set automatically for typolinks, you can try and see though. If they aren't set automatically you should set "useCacheHash = 1" on your links to the show action.

I prefer & use the first variant.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看