dongyi8795
2017-09-06 10:04
浏览 27
已采纳

从响应curl php获取参数

I'm really newbie with php. I'm trying to develop a simple php app. I have a button in my app and I want when I click on it to open some webpage, allow an user to connect using his credential. When the user is connected he can grant me a privilege to access to his information by clicking in some button "Allow". After clicking in that button, he is redirected to an url that contain a parameter named "code". My goal is to use this code parameter in my php script. I found some information about curl and I guess I need it to do that but how ? I can open google webpage by doing this :

<?php
$curl = curl_init();
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://www.google.com");
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$result = curl_exec($curl);
curl_close($curl);
print $result;
?>

To resume I would like to know : 1) After redirecting the user to a website, after his logging and allowing me to access to his data, how can I get a parameter that is include to the url he is redirected after allowing me the access. Thank you in advance for your help.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我是php的新手。 我正在尝试开发一个简单的PHP应用程序。 我的应用程序中有一个按钮,当我点击它打开某个网页时,我想要允许用户使用他的凭据进行连接。 当用户连接时,他可以通过单击“允许”按钮授予我访问其信息的权限。 单击该按钮后,他将被重定向到包含名为“code”的参数的URL。 我的目标是在我的PHP脚本中使用此代码参数。 我发现了一些关于curl的信息,我想我需要它来做但是怎么做? 我可以通过这样做打开谷歌网页:

&lt;?php 
 $  curl = curl_init(); 
curl_setopt($ curl,CURLOPT_URL,“http://www.google.com”); 
curl_setopt($ curl,CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1); 
 $ result = curl_exec($ curl); \  ncurl_close($ curl); 
print $ result; 
?&gt; 

要继续,我想知道: 1)将用户重定向到 网站,在他的日志记录并允许我访问他的数据之后,如何在允许我访问后获得包含在他被重定向的URL的参数。 提前谢谢你的帮助。

• 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtbc37573 2017-09-06 10:12
    已采纳

You can get the URL parametrs by GET, example

www.example.com/user?id=1111&Fname=john&Lname=Doe

...in your PHP : ...

$id=$_GET['id'];
    $Fname=$_GET['Fname'];