doulei8861
2017-08-13 18:28
浏览 98

连接到在Ubuntu AWS实例中创建的MySQL数据库

Ok so I created an ubuntu instance from AWS and downloaded LAMP on it as you would in a regular Ubuntu OS. When I try to connect to the db from my php script it's rejecting the connection. saying "Connection failed: Connection refused". So I guess my question is this: Does amazon not allow you to connect to a db without using their RDS database service or am I putting something wrong here? (I've hidden some of the data for security purposes, the ... are numbers of my instance). When I put "ec2-34-...-..-64.compute-1.amazonaws.com" into the browser the apache message comes up so I don't see why this is not working as a server name?

$servername = "ec2-34-...-..-64.compute-1.amazonaws.com";

$username = "root";

$password = “hidden"; 

$dbname = "questions87";

// Create connection

$conn = mysqli_connect($servername, $username, $password, $dbname);

// Check connection

if (!$conn) {

die("Connection failed: " . mysqli_connect_error());

}

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

好的,所以我从AWS创建了一个ubuntu实例,并像在普通的Ubuntu OS中一样下载了LAMP。 当我尝试从我的PHP脚本连接到数据库时,它拒绝连接。 说“连接失败:连接被拒绝”。 所以我想我的问题是:亚马逊不允许你在没有使用他们的RDS数据库服务的情况下连接到数据库,或者我在这里做错了吗? (为了安全起见,我隐藏了一些数据,......是我实例的数字)。 当我将“ec2-34 -... -..- 64.compute-1.amazonaws.com”放入浏览器时,会出现apache消息,所以我不明白为什么这不能用作服务器名称?< / p>

$ servername =“ec2-34 -... -..- 64.compute-1.amazonaws.com”; 

$ username =“root”;  

$ password =“hidden”; 

$ dbname =“questions87”; 

//创建连接

$ conn = mysqli_connect($ servername,$ username,$ password,  $ dbname); 

//检查连接

if(!$ conn){

die(“连接失败:”。mysqli_connect_error()); 

} 

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudoulb1234 2017-08-13 19:57
    已采纳

You need to change your EC2 Security Group Inbound Rules related with 3306, you can find that on the AWS FAQ. Then, you need to be sure that your user@YOURIP have all permissions on your MySQL database. For your Inbound Rules it is recommended to use a Custom Rule to your IP, not All Traffic.

Reference and further reading:

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/authorizing-access-to-an-instance.html

点赞 打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题