doulei8861 2017-08-13 18:28
浏览 119
已采纳

连接到在Ubuntu AWS实例中创建的MySQL数据库

Ok so I created an ubuntu instance from AWS and downloaded LAMP on it as you would in a regular Ubuntu OS. When I try to connect to the db from my php script it's rejecting the connection. saying "Connection failed: Connection refused". So I guess my question is this: Does amazon not allow you to connect to a db without using their RDS database service or am I putting something wrong here? (I've hidden some of the data for security purposes, the ... are numbers of my instance). When I put "ec2-34-...-..-64.compute-1.amazonaws.com" into the browser the apache message comes up so I don't see why this is not working as a server name?

$servername = "ec2-34-...-..-64.compute-1.amazonaws.com";

$username = "root";

$password = “hidden"; 

$dbname = "questions87";

// Create connection

$conn = mysqli_connect($servername, $username, $password, $dbname);

// Check connection

if (!$conn) {

die("Connection failed: " . mysqli_connect_error());

}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudoulb1234 2017-08-13 19:57
    关注

You need to change your EC2 Security Group Inbound Rules related with 3306, you can find that on the AWS FAQ. Then, you need to be sure that your user@YOURIP have all permissions on your MySQL database. For your Inbound Rules it is recommended to use a Custom Rule to your IP, not All Traffic.

Reference and further reading:

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/authorizing-access-to-an-instance.html

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 matlab解优化问题代码
  • ¥15 写论文,需要数据支撑
  • ¥15 identifier of an instance of 类 was altered from xx to xx错误
  • ¥100 反编译微信小游戏求指导
  • ¥15 docker模式webrtc-streamer 无法播放公网rtsp
  • ¥15 学不会递归,理解不了汉诺塔参数变化
  • ¥15 基于图神经网络的COVID-19药物筛选研究
  • ¥30 软件自定义无线电该怎样使用
  • ¥15 R语言mediation包做中介分析,直接效应和间接效应都很小,为什么?
  • ¥15 Jenkins+k8s部署slave节点offline