duangenshi9836 2017-06-07 00:00
浏览 65

如何阻止用户下载付费节目而无需付费

I want to build e-commerce website with php and I will use omnipay library for paying. The problem is if the file in the url www.mywebsite.com/programs/paint.exe the user can write in his browser that url and the paid program will download..... I searched how to block user from downloading file like RewriteEngine but how can I let the file download if the user paid in this case?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongliushui2001 2017-06-07 00:30
    关注

Maybe you can try these :

1. Store your program name in hashed format, so instead of www.mywebsite.com/programs/paint.exe maybe it's better in something like this www.mywebsite.com/programs/ca63ff966ff272da14e4fc2e73fcd399. You atleast have store your paid programs in a table and that table should provide its hash formatted name column.
    2. www.mywebsite.com/programs/paint.exe this url should and only accessible by authenticated user. And if it's already authenticated users, you check this user's purchase history, if he/she ever buy this paint.exe program, if there is no record of his/her purchase, you must redirect he/she to your payment page.
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理