dongqiao3214 2017-04-27 12:12
浏览 69
已采纳

查询以显示包含所有附加缩略图的帖子

Problem: I need to display a list of posts, each with their attached thumbnails. Thumbnails are in the filesystem, I just need the path that was stored in the mysql db. Si I have 2 db tables: one for posts and one for images_attachments.

I'm not sure what is the appropriate format I should retrieve from the db to achieve what I need. Right now I have this:

SELECT posts.id, posts.post_title, images_attachments.image_name
FROM posts 
INNER JOIN images_attachments ON posts.id = image_post_post_id

This produce rows with post_id, post_title and the corresponding joined images_attachments.image_name which is the path.

Is this how I should do it ? Problem is that I get as much rows per post as it has images. This will involve more logic on the template to show the post title, and under it all the thumbs.

Second problem is that it will ignore posts with no attached thumbnails.

Please advise if i'm in the wrong direction, and if it is the case, how to format the query.

(this is NOT wordpress, just raw mysql and php templates)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulao3905 2017-04-27 12:18
    关注

You have many-to-one (many attachments to one post), therefore you are probably better just doing a normal select, looping through the rows, and querying for attachments.

<?php

foreach ($posts as $post) {
        $attachments = // query other table
        foreach($attachments as $attachment) {
            // do stuff with attachment
        }
    }

The way you are doing it, you would need to create dynamic additional columns based on the number of attachments, and that's a headache. This also ensures your posts with no attachments will also be fetched.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看