dongqiao6730 2017-03-21 22:56
浏览 24

MySQL慢查询日志有一些东西添加到我的MySQL语句中,不是来自我的代码,需要帮助搞清楚这一切意味着什么

So my host contacted me and said my MySQL calls are taking up too much time on the MySQL server, and they sent me what they called a "MySQL slow query log" to look at to determine which ones to fix. The main offender that seem to be eating up the most time is this:

SELECT parentmessages.* FROM userinfo, parentmessages WHERE parentmessages.parentid='11601' AND SLEEP(3) oRDeR BY 6 #' AND parentmessages.active='2' AND (userinfo.userid='') AND (parentmessages.userid = userinfo.userid)

However, I have no idea what the part below is. It's not in my code at all, seems like it was added in by the server or something? Or maybe just something added into the log?:

AND SLEEP(3) oRDeR BY 6 #' 

The other main offender is basically the same query as above but with just this added in:

AND SLEEP(3)

When I run these MySQL statements as they are written (without the added chunks above) they run super fast: (Query took 0.0018 seconds.) When I run them with the added chunks they take minutes and then timeout. So I mean, certainly that would be the problem if they are running with that extra stuff added. Just very confused where that extra stuff is coming from because it ain't coming from my code.

This is an old site without the updated PHP MySQLi functions (I know, I know, haven't had much time to work on it in years) so I'd be suspect of SQL injection or something like that but none of these queries are created with user-supplied data.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dou4624 2017-03-21 23:04
    关注

Unfortunately, your site is being attacked with SQL Injection.

These extra/weird characters and commands would be entered by an attacker on one of your forms.

Find the page and code responsible for contributing to that query and employ adequte SQL injection prevention techniques such as preventing invalid characters from being entered into your forms.

If you are using PHP and MySQLi, then mysqli::real_escape_string() will help.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度