dongxun8189 2017-03-04 10:53
浏览 44
已采纳

Joomla管理员页面403禁止

I know this question has been posted a few times already, however I feel that the answers do not quite relate to my problem.

I am trying to admin an existing Joomla webpage, however it seems that the previous admin did something that forbids me from accessing the /administrator section on the page. When I try to enter the admin section using sitename.com/administratoror sitename.com/administrator/index.php, I get 403 Forbidden.

I checked the site contents through FTP (which I can access fine) and it seems jSecure plugin is not installed - therefore the admin page should be accessible through /administrator, right? The file permissions for the /administrator folder were 705, I tried changing them to 775, no change. Any suggestions what to do?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtup3446 2017-03-05 10:41
    关注

To quickly diagnose this, try the following in order; stop when you find one that works, and revert changes one by one until you find the single one that's responsible for the problem. Any modifications to the site's security is to be avoided to prevent weakening your site too much.

1. Find the following files, and rename them: (if you are using apache)
      • /.htaccess
      • /administrator/.htaccess

(if this is the case, you may have either code that's incompatible with the current Apache version, or instructions to explicitly prevent access)

1. chmod the /administrator to 777 (and revert immediately if it doesn't work) (in this case, it's a permission problem, just make sure the user running the site has read access to the /administrator folder and subfolders)

2. re-apply the Joomla Upgrade package to restore original files in place (you have compromised files)

3. check out the /logs/ and /administrator/logs folders, the file error.php may contain more info (at least you know Joomla works! find more info therein)

4. check out your webserver error log. (find more info there)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 AT89C51控制8位八段数码管显示时钟。
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测