doubushi0031 2016-09-30 13:48
浏览 134
已采纳

自定义网格,在Magento 2的后端进行修改

I’m newbie Magento2 developer. Now I’m making one small module and I’m stuck in one place. I built admin grid with founded example and here is my di.xml:

<preference for="Magento\Catalog\Model\Product" type="Vendor\Module\Model\Product" /> 
<virtualType name="Vendor\Module\Model\ResourceModel\Grid\Grid\Collection" type="Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponent\DataProvider\SearchResult">
        <arguments>
            <argument name="mainTable" xsi:type="string">vendor_module</argument>
            <argument name="resourceModel" xsi:type="string">Vendor\Module\Model\ResourceModel\Grid</argument>
        </arguments> 
</virtualType> 
<type name="Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponent\DataProvider\CollectionFactory">
        <arguments>
            <argument name="collections" xsi:type="array">
                <item name="grid_record_grid_list_data_source" xsi:type="string">Vendor\Module\Model\ResourceModel\Grid\Grid\Collection</item>
            </argument>
        </arguments>
</type>

And also I use layout XML file with hardcoded columns inside:

<column name="customer" >
         <argument name="data" xsi:type="array">
             <item name="config" xsi:type="array">
                <item name="filter" xsi:type="string">false</item>
                <item name="label" xsi:type="string" translate="true">Customer</item>
              </item>
          </argument>
    </column>

My table has columns like: product id, customer id, price, status

And my questions are:

• How do I transform customer id to first+last name?
  • Column “status” has 3 different states (0, 1 and 2) - how do I convert them to human-readable words? (undefined, good, bad)
  • How to add to same grid another column for example $price + 10%?
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtwd74916 2016-09-30 15:42
    关注

Within the component XML you can define a UI class to assist in displaying custom/readable data within Magento 2. There are a number of examples within core, such as the thumbnail being displayed on the Catalog grid view.

Using that as an example, here's the column definition within catalog/view/adminhtml/ui_component/product_listing.xml:

<column name="thumbnail" class="Magento\Catalog\Ui\Component\Listing\Columns\Thumbnail">
            <argument name="data" xsi:type="array">
                <item name="config" xsi:type="array">
                    <item name="component" xsi:type="string">Magento_Ui/js/grid/columns/thumbnail</item>
                    <item name="add_field" xsi:type="boolean">true</item>
                    <item name="sortable" xsi:type="boolean">false</item>
                    <item name="altField" xsi:type="string">name</item>
                    <item name="has_preview" xsi:type="string">1</item>
                    <item name="label" xsi:type="string" translate="true">Thumbnail</item>
                    <item name="sortOrder" xsi:type="number">20</item>
                </item>
            </argument>
        </column>

As you can see there are several arguments which can be passed to the column definition, including a component which depends on the type of data you're trying to display. In this case, it is a thumbnail. Reviewing that JS file reveals that it is logic to pull out the data being set in the below method to be displayed as the actual thumbnail. This is not necessarily a requirement.

Within the defined class on the column tag, you see Magento\Catalog\Ui\Component\Listing\Columns\Thumbnail. This is a class which defines helper methods for the way the data is to be displayed, as well as parsing the data to be displayed in such a way that the defined column component can properly render it.

Pay close attention to the method within that class, prepareDataSource:

/**
     * Prepare Data Source
     * @param array $dataSource
     * @return array
     */
    public function prepareDataSource(array $dataSource)
    {
        if (isset($dataSource['data']['items'])) {
            $fieldName = $this->getData('name');
            foreach ($dataSource['data']['items'] as & $item) {
                $product = new \Magento\Framework\DataObject($item);
                $imageHelper = $this->imageHelper->init($product, 'product_listing_thumbnail');
                $item[$fieldName . '_src'] = $imageHelper->getUrl();
                $item[$fieldName . '_alt'] = $this->getAlt($item) ?: $imageHelper->getLabel();
                $item[$fieldName . '_link'] = $this->urlBuilder->getUrl(
                    'catalog/product/edit',
                    ['id' => $product->getEntityId(), 'store' => $this->context->getRequestParam('store')]
                );
                $origImageHelper = $this->imageHelper->init($product, 'product_listing_thumbnail_preview');
                $item[$fieldName . '_orig_src'] = $origImageHelper->getUrl();
            }
        }

return $dataSource;
    }

You would use this method to format the data you're displaying into the format you need.

For instance, the way Price is displayed on the catalog grid (formatted to the proper currency) through their defined column class is:

public function prepareDataSource(array $dataSource)
    {
        if (isset($dataSource['data']['items'])) {
            $store = $this->storeManager->getStore(
                $this->context->getFilterParam('store_id', \Magento\Store\Model\Store::DEFAULT_STORE_ID)
            );
            $currency = $this->localeCurrency->getCurrency($store->getBaseCurrencyCode());

$fieldName = $this->getData('name');
            foreach ($dataSource['data']['items'] as & $item) {
                if (isset($item[$fieldName])) {
                    $item[$fieldName] = $currency->toCurrency(sprintf("%f", $item[$fieldName]));
                }
            }
        }

return $dataSource;
    }

I hope this helps make it clear how to format data in columns on grids.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用Jdk8自带的算法,和Jdk11自带的加密结果会一样吗,不一样的话有什么解决方案,Jdk不能升级的情况
  • ¥15 画两个图 python或R
  • ¥15 在线请求openmv与pixhawk 实现实时目标跟踪的具体通讯方法
  • ¥15 八路抢答器设计出现故障
  • ¥15 请教一下c语言的代码里有一个地方不懂
  • ¥15 opencv 无法读取视频
  • ¥15 用matlab 实现通信仿真
  • ¥15 按键修改电子时钟,C51单片机
  • ¥60 Java中实现如何实现张量类,并用于图像处理(不运用其他科学计算库和图像处理库))
  • ¥20 5037端口被adb自己占了