dsmlf1207915 2016-05-12 13:28
浏览 37
已采纳

通过API对未分类和过滤的数据库数据进行分页的最佳方法是什么?

I have been stuck with this problem for a while where I have to fetch data for a home page, like doing multiple queries to filter data by popularity, by most viewed etc. and merging all into a single query using "union". So the query orders them automatically by importance, for example featured goes first then most popular records go next and then most viewed and so on. The data changes from time to time if there is some new record, or some record becomes more popular than the other it might swap the order. However, when I fetch more data via a pagination or "load more", and at the same time some record swapped places with another one in the background, then this record would be shown again in the next page, which makes it redundant since it showed also on the first.

I checked out some twitter API algorithms with since_ID and max_ID, but in my case they don't help since I don't sort them by ID or any specific order, and this is where the complexity arises.

So how exactly am I supposed to deal with redundant data in this case? Has anyone ever had similar experiences?

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsfew215211 2016-05-12 13:39
    关注

When you "load more", you can send the set of ID that is already displayed and consequently exclude them with an additionnal condition in your sql queries " and id not in ([excluded set here]) ".

However with a pagination system, it gets too complex since you have to pass the set of all page visited and you don't control the order of visit, it would turn into a complete mess. So with pagination I would recommend you simply let your ranking be and eventually cache it for X minutes. So all the users experience the same ranking for a few minutes, and pages never show duplicate content. Also, to improve user experience you can add a visual feedback when the ranking is updated, which provide a sense of interactivity.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥15 LiBeAs的带隙等于0.997eV,计算阴离子的N和P
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 来真人,不要ai!matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决,
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿