doujiyong7604 2016-04-06 01:10
浏览 60
已采纳

看到根路径有什么安全隐患?

Up until now, I have been storing the root path of my site on my server in an .ini file outside of the public_html directory:

[settings]
home_url = 'http://www.example.com'
root_path = '/home/this/that/public_html'

And using by:

function parse_ini() {

$root = dirname(__FILE__);
    return parse_ini_file($root.'/../../config.ini', true);

} // End parse_ini

function do_something() {

$ini = parse_ini(); // I now have $ini['settings']['root_path']

}

I feel good about this because the .ini file itself is not publicly accessible, and the only time I parse the file is within a function, so the scope of the data within the file is very limited. This is important as it contains my database credentials.

I am trying to get away from using the .ini file as much as possible, mainly due to the overhead of parsing the file several times per page load (since it's scope is always within a function).

What security implications might I face by putting the root path in a constant with a global scope?

define('ROOT_PATH', '/home/this/that/public_html');

I'm thinking of having only the database credentials in the .ini file, and moving everything else out of it. The only thing I haven't found a good place for yet is the root path on the server, and I am a little worried about any possible holes this would open up should someone come across it.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsd30433 2016-04-06 01:18
    关注

First thing's first: Your ini file is "not publicly accessible" - Does that mean it can't be easily found because no one knows the directory? If so, that would be security through obscurity. Otherwise you can protect it using an .htaccess file easily.

If you want to store credentials on the other hand, you should definitely put them in a PHP file. This is the canonical way, because there is no way the content of a PHP file can be read, unless you uninstall PHP from your server. It's also parsed more efficiently.

INI files on the other hand could potentially be read, if other vulnerabilities are present. Never poke too many holes into your security, or eventually it's breached!

TL;DR: Exposing the path is not a problem. If you rent a cheap webhosting package, you can also see the path, which is no vulnerability to the webhoster, so you can figure out, it's also not one for you!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 如何增强飞上天的树莓派的热点信号强度,以使得笔记本可以在地面实现远程桌面连接
  • ¥15 MCNP里如何定义多个源?
  • ¥20 双层网络上信息-疾病传播
  • ¥50 paddlepaddle pinn
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?